Ameron Marine Coatings Offers High-Performance Products For Steelwork Protection
Ameron Marine Coatings Division of South Gate, Calif., features a number of high-performance products for marine steelwork protection, including the well-known and highly successful Dimetcote® and Amercoat® systems.
The range of products designed to protect steel from the severest conditions includes primers and tank linings which deliver long-term, effective performance.
High-build, single coat products for general maintenance and finish-coat applications are also featured, such as Amerlock® and Amershield ™.
Amerlock is a versatile high-solids, self-priming epoxy coating for shipboard maintenance which has proved ideal for new steelwork and renewal coatings applications.
Amershield is a new high-solids, high-build urethane coating which provides many important performance features. These include longterm color and high gloss retention, outstanding resistance to abrasion and flexing, plus excellent resistance to direct and reverse impact.
Ameron Marine Coatings' worldwide supply, sales and service network includes more than 50 companies in over 40 countries. Further development of this network has been undertaken during the past year, through the appointment of new licensees and agents.
For more information and free literature on Ameron Marine Coatings, Circle 7 0 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from July 1988 issue
- Stolt-Nielsen Buys Out Oiltanking's Interest In Houston Storage Terminal page: 4
- Curtis Bay Towing Changes Name page: 6
- Arthur Engel Chosen Maritime Man Of The Year page: 6
- General Thermodynamics Offers Free Literature On 300-A BMEP Balancer page: 6
- Wartsila Marine-Turku Delivers 1,800-Passenger Cruise Ship To Norwegian Cruise Line page: 7
- Watercom Names Gerald A. Motta VP, Operations page: 7
- SPD Technologies Acquires Brown Boveri Switchgear Unit page: 8
- Soundcoat Introduces Four Lightweight Vibration Damping Materials page: 9
- DIESEL POWER REVIEW page: 10
- SNAME To Hold 1988 Ship Production Symposium In Seattle, August 24-26 page: 24
- Burmeister & Wain Christens Panamax Product Tanker page: 26
- MMS Brochures Detail Cost-Cutting Ship And Shore Management Systems page: 28
- Nichols Brothers Boat Builders Delivers 500-Passenger Catamaran page: 28
- BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN THE NEW NAVAL TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM page: 31
- House Subcommittee Looks To Open Competition To Build Fourth Aegis Destroyer page: 33
- Marinette Marine Delivers First Of Seven Training Vessels page: 33
- MAJOR NAVY CONTRACTS page: 36
- Under Seas Defense '88 To Be Held In San Diego On October 3-6 page: 43
- Kelly Klosure Units Used By General Ship In Navy Renovation Work page: 44
- Marine Machinery Association Holds Government-Industry Forum On Ship Repair And Parts Quality page: 45
- Equitable Reopens Louisiana Shipyard To Build Coal Barges page: 49
- MarineSafety Awarded Los Angeles Port Study page: 50
- MARINE LUBRICANTS MEETING THE DEMANDS OF NEW AND UPGRADED DIESELS page: 52
- New 12-Page PBM Catalog On Multi-Port Ball Valves page: 63
- Ameron Marine Coatings Offers High-Performance Products For Steelwork Protection page: 63
- Established Canadian Firm Designs And Builds Innovative Vessels And Marine Equipment page: 63
- American Heavy Lift Names Admiral Peet To Board of Directors page: 64