Gennaro Oliva Joins Atlantic Coast Enterprises
Gennaro Oliva, former hull design engineer with Newport News Shipbuilding and Dry Dock Co., has just recently joined the staff of Atlantic Coast Enterprises, Inc., manufacturers of a widely diversified marine product line.
Since his education as a naval architect, and receipt of a Bachelor of Engineering degree and a United States Coast Guard Third Assistant Engineer's license, Mr.
Oliva has continued his advancement in the marine industry.
Combining his knowledge and experience in the ship design and construction field, with specialized training as a marine power-plant engineer and certification in marine fire-fighting by the U.S. Department of Transportation-Maritime Administration Division, Mr.
Oliva will add expertise to the ever-growing staff of experienced and highly skilled professionals employed by Atlantic Coast Enterprises.
Other stories from July 15, 1984 issue
- Tacoma Boat Awarded $110-Million Contract To Build Passenger Liner page: 4
- Hitachi Zosen Delivers Bulk Carrier To Greek Owner page: 5
- Cummins Engine Announces New Engine Model Codes For Marine Product Line page: 5
- Engineering Partnership Formed By Kongsberg And McDermott International page: 6
- Deutsch Metal Offers Free Pyplok Catalog page: 6
- Bender Delivers 98-Foot New Bedford Scalloper page: 7
- Philadelphia Gear Supplies New Propulsion Drives For San Francisco Ferry Boats page: 8
- Gennaro Oliva Joins Atlantic Coast Enterprises page: 8
- Bob Daniels Named New Marland President & CEO page: 9
- NABRICO Names Gower VP-Engineering page: 9
- American-Standard Offers Free Bulletin On FanEX® Air/Oil Heat Exchangers page: 9
- Sonat Subsea Services Appoints Senior VP page: 10
- New Raytheon SSB Is Microprocessor Controlled —Literature Available page: 10
- NOR-FISHING '84 page: 12
- OFFSHORE NORTHERN SEAS page: 16
- SCANDINAVIAN SHIPBUILDING page: 23
- Magnavox MX 1100 Series Navigators GPS Upgradable —Literature Available page: 34
- Ingram Materials Expands Bulk Marine Terminal page: 35
- Emerson Shank Joins Desco Marine As VP Sales And Marketing page: 35
- Navy Adding 19 Ships To Ready Reserve Force page: 36
- AMR™ Is New Name For Transamerica Delaval Line Of Three-Screw Pumps page: 37
- Caterpillar Offers Remanufactured Fuel Nozzles And Tune-Up Kits page: 37
- SNAME Issues Call For Papers For 1985 OTC page: 38
- Comsat Dedicates Roaring Creek Earth Station page: 38
- Norcontrol Renews Long-Term Agreement With B&W Diesel page: 41