Beier Offers Free Brochure On Nav/Com Equipment Certified Compass Repairs
Frank L. Beier Radio's fact-filled 1983 brochure is available on request. This unique brochure features illustrated articles by leading electronics industry representatives on subjects ranging from satellite communications to color radar. In addition, the brochure profiles the company's broad range of services offered to the commercial, fishing and industrial markets.
Beier Radio has also added certified magnetic compass repair and calibration, and nautical instrument repair services. Beier's is the only such certified compass service available on the Gulf Coast (certification is available in only a few foreign countries, excluding the U.S.). Company personnel are certified by the respective authorities in both England and Norway for repairs, calibration, and manufacture of compasses.
Beier Radio has announced its newest customer service charts by mail. Now a vessel can automatically receive the most current N.O.S. navigational charts, when new issues are printed, by subscribing to this service.
To receive a free copy of the Beier brochure, or for further information on compass and instrument services, W r i t e 7 5 on Reader Service Card
Other stories from July 15, 1983 issue
- Future Requirements Of Coast Guard Vessels page: 6
- Dravo Awarded Navy Contract To Rehabilitate Crane At Portsmouth Yard page: 10
- DIESEL POWER REVIEW page: 12
- Dubai Dry Dock Begins Operations page: 40
- Pan-American Naval Engineers To Hold 1983 Meeting In Washington page: 40
- Beier Offers Free Brochure On Nav/Com Equipment Certified Compass Repairs page: 41
- New Engine Program For Sterndrive Packages Detailed In Free Literature page: 42
- Gulf Fleet Marine Offers 20-Page Color Brochure Describing Vessels, Service page: 42
- New Design For Firefighting—Pemex 652 page: 43
- Service Machine Group Develops Plans for a Diving Support Vessel page: 43
- Construction Underway On ACL's Five 36,000-Dwt "Leader Ships" page: 46
- Tracor Marine Announces Two Executive Appointments page: 46
- Marco To Build 75-Foot Tug For Hawaiian Island Service page: 48
- Alaska Ferry Maintenance Yard Under Construction In Ketchikan page: 58