Appoint Hession President Of Koehring Clyde, Whirley Crane Producer
The appointment of John C.
Hession as president of Koehring Clyde, Brookfield, Wis., was announced recently by Vincent L.
Martin, executive vice president of Koehring Company, a unit of AMCA International Corporation.
Koehring Clyde produces and markets revolving Whirley cranes and other specialized equipment f o r lifting and pulling extremely heavy loads. Manufacturing operations for Koehring Clyde are located in Duluth, Minn., and sales offices are in Houston, Texas.
Mr. Hession joined Koehring Clyde from FMC Corporation, where he held various marketing and financial positions, most recently in FMC's c o n s t r u c t i on equipment group in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
AMCA International Corporation is a worldwide enterprise providing a broad range of primarily steel-based engineering, manufacturing, and construction products and services, with executive offices in Hanover, N.H.
Other stories from December 15, 1981 issue
- Veliotis Takes New Post With General Dynamics page: 4
- Sun Company, Levingston Sign Letter Of Intent For Pa. Shipyard Sale page: 6
- American Steamship Names D. Ward Fuller As Its Chief Operating Officer page: 6
- Maher Expands Container Facility, To Install First Paceco Transtainers In N.Y. page: 15
- Kvaerner, Oy Navire To Merge Shipbuilding, Equipment Capabilities page: 15
- Baldt Inc. Develops New Abrasion-Resistant Chain —Brochure Available page: 15
- Kaiser Engineers Awarded Service Contract For Trident Sub Facilities page: 16
- Gulf Oil Announces Exec Assignments For Corporation And Divisions page: 18
- Largest U.S.-Built Hopper Dredge Launched At Avondale Shipyards page: 22
- ASNE Flagship Section Hears Paper On Engineering Costs And Risks page: 22
- DredgeMasters To Acquire Aquamarine Corporation page: 24
- Advanced Marine To Design New Ferryboat page: 24
- Newfoundland's Ocean Cargo Services Seen Expanding With Coming Offshore Oil Boom page: 24
- Soviets Plan Nuclear Powered Merchant Ship, To Be Completed By 1984 page: 25
- Spanish Shipbuilders Assoc. Publishes New Brochure —Copies Available page: 26
- Name John Malagraph General Manager Of Advanced Marine In N.Y. page: 26
- Shell To Provide Bunkering Service At Port Of Mobile —Literature Available page: 27
- Appoint Hession President Of Koehring Clyde, Whirley Crane Producer page: 27
- Name Parks President Of Farrell Lines page: 27
- Todd-Seattle Sponsors Marine Diesel Seminar page: 28
- Norcontrol To Install $3-Million Vessel Traffic System —Literature Available page: 28
- SNAME page: 36
- Moss Rosenberg Verft Develops Energy-Saving LNG Carrier page: 41
- $2.1-Million Title XI Guarantee For Tanker IGS And COW Retrofit page: 41
- SNAME New York Hears Paper On Marine Gas Chemists page: 42
- Utility Vessel M/V Lamnalco Mallard Delivered To Kuwait Service By HUDSHIP page: 42
- SNAME-New England, ASNE Hear Rear Adm. Beecher On Battleship Reactivation page: 42
- Allis-Chalmers Receives $6-Million M u d Pump Order From Wilson page: 43
- $1 -Billion Lube Oil Refinery To Be Constructed In Saudi Arabia page: 43